Sunday 8 July 2007

070707!! i'll only be meeting sel and jiahui at 5 to bring them for YES3 at COOS this evening, so im glad i have the whole day to practise my pieces and do my theory hmwk. feeling the stress of piano lessons nowadays. i used to think since i like playing the piano so much, lessons and practices would be a breeze for me. BUT apparently not. dynamics, feel for the song and being more relaxed while playing. haha all my weaknesses ever since i started playing yangqin. and now they are back to haunt me again! and the Hanon pieces are driving me crazy, week after week.. makes me think of the other time when i asked my teacher during lesson, "Is Hanon dead yet?" and her reply was, "Yes. Why? You wanna murder him?" haha. im complaining away~ but somehow im glad i have such a strict teacher.. my parents aren't happy that im spending very little time practising during weekdays. and they keep saying that they are glad they didnt agree to my request of having a new piano because it seems im gonna waste their $$$ again. whatever they wanna say.. i just know im never giving up piano, no matter how stressed things would be. im not gonna regret once again.

i've extended my last day of work twice. really apologetic that i made some ppl confused. haha. supposed to end last week and i extended till this week. and now i extended till next week. dunno why, but i feel more an1 xin1 that im leaving tgt with the rest. this means lesser time for rest and lesser time for shopping. haha.

as much as i hate myself for causing all this agony to my family and myself, i know everything is in His hands and He has His plans for me. Only then will i feel that my 19 years of life isnt wasted. im now at the bottom pit. there are more opportunities ahead for me to work all the way up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home